mardi 24 avril 2012

Virtual Trip - Africa - Israel - Middle East with Etsy sellers

Hi,
I just came back from Europe, a resourcing holiday visiting family and friends.
And as usual I just would love to travel again. For me it is like this, the more I travel the more I want to travel!
This though inspired me this blog post, dedicate to awesome Etsy sellers which items make me dream of exotic places: Dee Dee Dzyn  and Africa, Ancient oils and Israel, Blue White Wear  and the Middle East .
So ready stady goooooooooooooooooo!
Let's start togheter this virtual trip and discover some exotic and unique products...

 Dee Dee Dzyn 

Offers a selection of  unique, trendy, one of a kind, hand-made beaded jewelry in a variety of materials, such as unpolished stone, polished stone, crystals, glass beads and metal components.
My favourite piece from her shop is this beautiful nexclace that reminds me of Afica ( Delia the owner of the shop was born and raised in South Africa, many of her designs reflect the cultural influences of her youth).
That would be perfect if  you are looking for an unusual looking accessory to wear with brown, black or beige.


click here for more details


And now lets leave South Africa for the Dead Sea.

Ancient oils

You will be enchanted by the choice of aromatherapy oils Lilly (the owner of the shop) has to offer.

Each Blend is uniquely created with therapeutic grade essential oils that respectfully represent aspects of each goddess; Artemis for strength, Gala for Grounding, Coventina for Purification etc.

The practice of using essential oils is commonly referred to as aromatherapy, and is used for physical and psychological well-being. In ancient times, sweet smelling oils were more respected for both medicinal and their healing properties than scent. Essential Oils are often referred to as "Mankind's First Medicine".
My favourite item is this dead sea facial mask:






click herfor more details

Aphrodite's Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask:



The Dead Sea contains the greatest concentrations of minerals than any other ocean.  Dead Sea mud not only hydrates the skin but also exfoliates leaving you looking and feeling healthier.

And now lets' leave Israel for one of his neighbour countries in the Middle East.




Blue White Wear

CC creates unique jewelry  with an oriental touch! A modern version of East meets West.
My favourite item in her shop are this pair of Hamsa Earrings:





The hamsa charm is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God.
It provides the wearer with good health, good luck, happiness, and fortune.
However, none of these are guaranteed by this seller. :)

Hope you enjoied this virtual journey...
Have a lovely day!












3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Thank you so much for featuring my shop. I so enjoyed your blog.

Isobel Morrell a dit…

Quite a journey - in a very short time. Like you I enjoy the idea of travel, but have long given it up due to age and inclinations! Nice to read about other's ideas though.

Love the choices.

Unknown a dit…

I love to travel too, and these posts are about the closest I may get overseas. Thank you for sharing.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations