mardi 24 avril 2012

Interview with Etsy Seller Jamie from loveineverything


 Tell us a bit about yourself

I am a mother of three boys, and the wife to a loving, supportive husband. We are a homeschooling family, who spend our days exploring our interests.


Tell us a bit about you Etsy shop

I make clothing, baby booties as well as quilts and blankets out of upcycled, recycled and repurposed materials. Each item is unique and one of a kind. I love combining a bit of my personality and a touch of tradition whenever I can. I think it makes for a truly unique and special gift to give to the little ones in a persons life.




Your recent project

I tend to have several projects on the go. At the moment I am working on some children's hoodies with geometrical shapes and designs. Very bright and colourful. I think they will be fun. In the background, I am also thinking of two quilts that I plan on making for an art show that takes place in the summer.


What is handmade foryou

For me handmade means something unique, that is made from the heart and soul of person. It is something that can never be duplicated.

Aucun commentaire: